OUTFIT | PATTERNS

21 July 2015

ZARA tee, Monki shorts (similar), MANGO bag, Forever21 heels 

Here's another first. Me wearing a pattern. I can't remember the last time that I wore something, anything patterned (other than stripes of course). I've been slowly trying to make a list of things that I may or may not want to bring with me on holiday and with that also comes the looking through all of last year's summer clothes. That's where I found this lil' gem. I completely forgot about it and may or may not have fallen in love with them again.

So here's one to my closet. Which seems to hold a lot more clothes than I imagined, as I have been rediscovering clothes way too much lately.




6 comments :

  1. Gorgeous outfit (as per!) I love the shorts especially, Monki always have the best fabric prints x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are killer! Way to be brave wearing patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this outfit! Awesome shoes:) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the shorts look on you! the print is fun. :D

    xoxo
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com