OUTFIT | HEY THERE RANGER

22 August 2015

ZARA shirt, MANGO shorts, H&M sliders, Monki bag

Ok, so I actually feel like I am off to go on a safari. It's the shorts, in combination with that shirt and let's not forget the sliders. But mostly the shorts. I always wanted to go on a safari and I bet you that if I went on a safari, this probably is what I would wear on a safari. 

As you can see I got my hair cut and it's quite a lot shorter than it used to be. I always have mixed feelings about this particular height, but my hairdresser and I always agree on cutting off a little more than is necessary, as I don't feel like going to the hairdresser every month. I usually go every three months to get it trimmed. 


5 comments :

  1. Wat een mooie look weer! Je haar ook mooi!

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vind ik leuk! En je nieuwe kapsel staat je ook onwijs goed, super mooi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair looks so amazing at that length! love it

    Aine Oh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com