OUTFIT | OCEAN STONE

20 August 2015

Primark jacket (similar), Forever21 dress, Mango bag, Sacha ankle boots

And we're back to dresses once again. I can't get over this dress. It just too cute to not wear with a gazillion different coats. So today I decided to style it with my Primark duster coat. I was pleasantly surprised when I put this coat on. I thought that this coat might be cute with this dress, but I think my brain was wrong. I really like this outfit! It's casual chic, perfect for summer!


3 comments :

  1. Love this lok, your style is always on point!

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been toying over whether to cut my hair short or continue growing it, and after seeing your hair in this post I have decided I am growing it. Yours looks AMAZING.
    Love your outfit, the coat is amazing.
    Love
    Ana
    RavishingRoses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com