OUTFIT | SUMMER LOVE

31 August 2015

ZARA dress (similar), Mango bag, Adidas Superstar trainers, Céline sunnies


I am so sorry for the little blog hiatus I had going on last week. I came back from my holiday in Marbella and only had one week of summer left before going back to uni. Therefore I wanted to enjoy summer as much as I could while it lasted. But uni started today and that means I need to get some kind of structure again. So here I am, with a brand new outfit blog post from my summer holiday in Marbella.

Summer 2015 will always include my love for this dress. I had to bring it with me on holiday to Marbella, as it's such an easy item to wear. I just threw this on when I didn't know what to wear for dinner, popped my Adidas underneath and was pretty much sorted. I literally got dressed and walked out the door without bothering to put make-up on, which pretty much is a "summer holiday perk" in my book.





7 comments :

  1. Wat een mooie look prachtig jurkje!

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No me entusiasma la combinación de crochet y deportivas pero para gustos colores!!

    Besos desde:
    CAT - FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole look! I have one 'just-throw-on' dress as well, had it for years and I dread the day when it'll become too worn out. :D
    To be honest, I'm looking forward seeing your autumn outfits as well. :)
    I'm curious, what do you study? :)

    Lucija
    http://coffeeandlux.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I study Communications! x

      Delete
  4. Dit jurkje is zo mooi! Zie ik je deze week bij eyewish of paul's boutique? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waaauw die jurk is heel moooi! En wat een mooie plek om foto's te maken :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com