OUTFIT | EVEN FLOW

30 September 2015

Mango leather jacket (similar), H&M tee, ASOS jeans, ZARA boots, Forever21 backpack

This is one of those casual outfits I usually wear during the weekend. I usually would wear outfits like this with trainers, but when I was sitting on my bed, looking at all my shoes my eyes skipped to these boots. I bought them in the Zara sale in December of last year and I absolutely adores these back then. Still adore them now. I decided to pair it with my backpack as it's the easiest way to carry stuff around whenever I am hanging out with friends during the weekend.



5 comments :

  1. All black outfits are by far my favourites, love how the pointy boots make the outfit look super stylish!

    Bekah x | UNIQUELY DETAILED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the outfit, all black is the new black.

    estanteblog.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boots were a great choice! They always add a bit edge and dress up an outfit :)

    xo

    nessngyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots! So envious.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com