OUTFIT | STRONGER

23 October 2015

Primark coat (similar), Forever21 jumper, ASOS jeans, Adidas Stan Smith trainers, Mango bag

Have you ever seen someone this happy because it's Friday? I can't wait to have the most relaxing weekend ever. I plan on writing up a few blog posts for when I have exams and I kinda want to hang out and maybe take some outfit photos with my brother.
I have lots of new outfit inspiration and I am so excited to start styling new pieces from my wardrobe with older ones. This coat for example is also an older item. I bought it at Primark last year and didn't really like it back then, but I absolutely adore it now! I love that it has this bomber jacket kinda look! I have been wearing it lots ever since it got colder!

Am I the only one who like adores items after not liking them that much before? Do you have pieces in your wardrobe that you bought a long time ago and ended up not like as much as you thought you would?


3 comments :

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com