OUTFIT | EVERGLOW

30 November 2015

Primark coat, ZARA jumper (similar), ASOS leggings (similar), Adidas Stan Smith trainers

If you've been seeing my past couple of wishlists, you probably will have noticed some kind of pattern. In every wishlist post I posted on my blog I included a grey coat for the autumn/winter season. So when I hopped into Primark the other day and saw this cute grey coat, I just had to pick it up to satisfy my "grey" needs. However I do think that I might just have to get myself another grey coat, because I am obsessed with everything grey at the moment. 




1 comment :

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com