OUTFIT | MAKE UP YOUR MIND

26 November 2015

LOF Boutique coat (similar), Monki shirt (similar), Forever21 leather look leggings, Adidas Stan Smith trainers, Mango bag

Ahh, the return of this coat. I can't remember the last time when I wore this coat, but I sure know that it has been a while. Now that it's getting colder again, I thought that it was about time that I got this coat out again. It somehow makes every outfit look even more chic than usual. I combined this coat with a navy shirt that I got from Monki in London at the beginning of this year and wore some leather look leggings.


2 comments :

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com