It's nearly the last day of the year, which is scary. This year actually flew by faster than last year and I thought that it would be fun to make a little post of all of my favourite memories of 2015. And let me tell you, 2015 was quite a special year for me.
- I finally met my two long lost blogger besties Ellie from Ellie (formerly known as Ellie's Favourite Things) and Islay from Islaay in London in January.
- I started at a new university, as I didn't like my old university. I am so happy I decided to change universities as I am much happier now than I was last year around this time of the year.
- I turned 18!!
- I got my drivers license!!
- I went to see The Script live, and they were bloody amazing! That concert was one of my favourites I have ever been to!
- I went to an exhibition by Anton Corbijn, which was my favourite exhibition ever! This exhibition made me appreciate museums and art a lot more!
- I went on lots of relaxing walks near or on the beach, which was the best!
- My family and I went on holiday together and my cousin flew in later. I think this was one of the loveliest holidays I have ever been on!
- I got to spend lots of time with friends during my summer holiday. I went on picknicks with friends and just spent lots of sunny days in the park.
- I got to spend lots of time with my cousins in Amsterdam, as we had multiple girls nights filled with laughter and fun!
- I had lots of lovely, memorable lunches with my family.
- I repaired an old friendship, which I am really happy about.
- I felt lots of love and happiness from all of my family.
- I really felt the love from all of you lovely people out there! You're always here to show support and that means a lot to me!
In 2015, I most importantly felt the love from all of you lovely people out there who read my blog! You're always here to show support and that means a lot to me!