OUTFIT | FROM TIME

21 December 2015

ZARA coat, Pull & Bear jumper (similar), ASOS jeans, Adidas Stan Smith trainers

Being comfortable is something I am so up for, especially on Mondays. So when I go this jumper during the Black Friday sale I couldn't be happier. It's the softest, cosiest jumper I have gotten in a while and have been wearing this jumper constantly. I decided to wear the jumper with my favourite black jeans from ASOS and this cozy, bathrobe-like coat, which I also got on sale last year. Bathrobe-like coats are the perfect kind of coats when you're not feeling your Mondays, like I do most days. 



1 comment :

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com