OUTFIT | PROMISES

22 December 2015



Mango leather jacket (similar), H&M tee, ASOS jeans, Nike Roshe Run trainers, ZARA bag, BooHoo hat

All black outfits are my go to outfits whenever I don't know what to wear. I added my Boohoo fedora hat to spice the whole outfit up a bit. When I wore this outfit last week I went Christmas shopping so I wanted to be really comfortable shoewise, so I decided to pair this all black ensemble with my workout trainers, which I haven't worn in ages, as I just don't work out that much anymore to be honest! Maybe that'll be my new New Year resolution; start working out again! 


2 comments :

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com