OUTFIT | HEAD START

25 January 2016

Forever21 coat (similar), All Saints tee (similar), H&M trousers, Sacha shoes


I have been so out of blogging and dressing "nice" lately. This weekend I realised that I have been studying for exams for over a month now, and they still aren't done, but the end is finally in sight, thank god!
This is an outfit I wore last week, I wanted to look somewhat polished, so I decided to go for my new "smart" trousers. These trousers were on sale in H&M and I am loving these trousers so I had to pick it up. Next on my 'smart trousers wishlist', yes I actually have a smart trousers wishlist, are grey trousers, white trousers and checked trousers. I am also dying to get myself some more culottes! I am thinking of buying another black pair, a grey pair and a white pair. I am so over winter and ready to get my legs out again.

Do you have a 'trousers wishlist' or are you looking forward to buying something for the 'better' weather?


2 comments :

  1. Leuke outfit! Ik ben ook dol op pantalon broeken op het moment, heb hele mooie bij Mango gezien. Ook grijze en witte ;)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fijn zijn ze he! Oooh dankjewel voor de tips! Ik ga gelijk even kijken! ;) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com