WISHLIST | MISSGUIDED

21 March 2016


Missguided has been my latest obsession. I have been eyeing up everything on there and decided that I wanted to share all of my favourites from them with you all! Now it's just waiting for pay day so I can spend all of my money in one time. 

The things I have been eyeing up in the past month have been playsuits, longline blazers, band/rock tee's and culottes. Which is pretty obvious when you look at this particular wishlist of mine. 


 I am writing a spring summer wardrobe essentials post, which is coming up soon, and I am starting to realise what I am missing in my wardrobe. The thing that's really missing inside of my wardrobe is colour. I feel like these culottes that are on my wishlist would actually add a subtle colour into my wardrobe, just like this gorgeous pink playsuit.

Of course I also had to include a few coats in this wishlist. I am obsessed with coats, as they really make or break outfits in my opinion. I feel like Missguided do the perfect grey colour. And that duster coat that I included in my wishlist above is that perfect shade of grey that I am just in love with.

Like I said before, my Missguided wishlist is growing and growing and I can't wait to purchase a few of these items when it's payday.




4 comments :

  1. Al die culottes zijn zo mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pieces! I love missguided. Always can find such great pieces on there. I really want to try some culottes, but don't think I'd pull them off very well xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too! Ahhh just try them on! You might just rock them! ;) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com