OUTFIT | SPRING WEATHER

9 April 2016



It has been a while since I last did a shoot outside. I enjoy shooting outside so much more, as there are so many pretty places where I can shoot! I shot this outfit last week when the weather felt like actual spring weather and I could wear a simple minimal outfit like this out, without freezing my butt off. We did however ended up having some problems with my camera focussing, so these are some of the photos that did come out quite alright. 

I plan on doing more shoots outside soon, so keep your eyes peeled for some more The Hague-ey outfit photos while I go location shouting throughout my town! 


6 comments :

  1. Ah I love these photos! You look absolutely amazing :) x Alona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alona! Hope you're all good! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the new blogs design babe you look gorgeous xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! Have a great day! xx

      Delete
  3. I like this picture and your style!

    DadieB.~
    dadiebradshaw.altervista.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's very lovely to hear! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com