DIARY | THE SUNDAY POST

29 May 2016


Okay, so it's Sunday, let's catch up! I haven't been really active on the blog lately and I have a few things I want to share with you about why I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to.


The first reason why I haven't really been blogging lately is because of my health. I mentioned it on Instagram before that I wasn't really feeling well over the past two months. I have been constantly kind of ill, but I never really got a proper flu to get the virus out of my body. I was constantly tired, but it couldn't be the kissing disease because I already got that once before.

So I got a blood test and the doctor tested my lungs and stuff and it turns out that I basically can't really breathe because of asthma and hay fever, which causes insomnia. When I was little I always had to use asthma medicine because it was something that I suffered with back then, but when I went to high school I thought that I didn't really had asthma anymore, because some people just stop having the symptoms after a while, just like me.

Anyway, it turns out that I actually do have asthma, and that's why I have been so tired lately. I am now taking medicine for it and it helps, but I still am not used to taking these medicine all day, so every now and again I get light headed and just very tired because of the medicine.

Instead of pushing myself through my limits, what I used to do in the past. I decided that it was better if I posted occasionally on Style and Sushi, when I actually had enough energy to blog after long and exhausting days at uni.


Then we're getting to the uni part. Uni is the second reason I haven't really been blogging lately. It's all deadlines chaos and stress lately, especially in my head. I have been so stressed that instead of having four panic attacks in a month, I have had to deal with four panic attacks in the last two weeks. So instead of focussing on my blog, I decided to prioritize my uni work over it. I am now a lot calmer than I was last week, but still kind of stressed because all of my papers are due to Monday the 6th of June.

Basically I haven't really been feeling well and taking time for yourself is the only reason to get over that. It's time to get back into my semi-healthy lifestyle again and will continue to post like this until next week, when I've handed in all of my papers. Until next time!


2 comments :

  1. Wat balen dat het niet goed gaat met je gezondheid! Sterkte en succes op school!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com