OUTFIT | SPOKEN WORDS

29 June 2016



This outfit literally is as fresh as it could get. I shot this outfit this afternoon, the weather is still a bit weird, with warm days, but also cold days and lots of wind. Today was a warm day, but we had lots of really cold wind. So I was genuinely confused as to what to wear today. Coming to the end of June I am hoping on some better, proper summer weather so I can shoot some of the new, warmer items that I bough in the past few weeks.

What I'm wearing:
Primark coat
ASOS jeans
Adidas Stan Smith trainers
Mango bag
Quay Australia My Girl sunglasses


6 comments :

  1. Absolutley love the simplicity of this, so gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit ! you look amazing

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit! I really like the bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com