OUTFIT | WHAT YOU SAY

24 June 2016



We've seen all sorts of weather this past week. While writing this post today, I couldn't bare to wear an outfit as warm as this. We're currently having a glorious day with 25 degrees Celsius weather, while we had 14 degree weather in the beginning of the week when I wore this outfit. Because of the rainy and cold day, I decided to wear this COS flared sleeve sweatshirt with a pair of trousers that I got at Zara last year. These trousers definitely have become a bit too big for me, as they're just hanging around my legs. I absolutely love wearing trousers like these and since these have become too big, I think I might have to go down to my local Zara to get my hands on a new pair of these versatile trousers.

What I'm wearing
Mango jacket (similar)
COS sweatshirt (in khaki)
ZARA trousers (similar)
Adidas Superstar trainers
Monki bag
Quay My Girl sunnies


4 comments :

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com