OUTFIT | THE CULOTTE

30 July 2016



Sometimes I feel like I should buy myself so many more pairs of culottes, as I absolutely love these man repelling trousers. I decided to go for a simple combo, of just these black Primark culottes with a simple All Saints tee as I wanted to pair them with these Public Desire heels that I am absolutely in love with! I've been dying to get myself some lace up heels for a while now, but these are the perfect walking during the day heel for clusmy old me! 

What I'm wearing
All Saints white tee (similar)
Primark culotte (similar)
Public Desire heels (in nude)
Monki bag




10 comments :

  1. You're making me want to try some culottes! Beaut outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Definitely try some culottes, you never know how they'll look on! ;) x

      Delete
  2. Such a simple but gorgeous outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how minimal this is but then it's still so stylish, love this look! I really love the heels as well.

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je schoenen passen zo perfect bij deze outfit, heel leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful look! Those culottes are to die for xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com