OUTFIT | A STRIPED DRESS

8 August 2016



I so do not feel like me in this outfit. As much as I love this dress, I feel like it might be a bit too girly for me. So let me know what you think of this outfit! I got this dress at H&M a while back, and really liked it at the time. It was sold out everywhere so I gave up on ever finding it in store or online again. Then I came across the dress on a random rainy afternoon trip into town with my cousin and immediately took it with me to the changing rooms. I love how casual this dress looks, and I feel like I might just have to get used to wearing dresses more often, that's probably my problem at the moment! I paired it with my new favourite heels from Public Desire and my leather jacket to make the outfit a little more tough.

What I'm wearing:
Mango leather jacket (similar)
H&M dress
Public Desire heels (in nude)


6 comments :

  1. Girly or not, I think you look great! And I'm in love with your hair! :D

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple outfit but you look so pretty! Love the shoes!

    Also followed you on Bloglovin now, yay you're almost at 1000!

    Love Katy @ The Rawrdrobe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katy for your lovely comment! And thank you for following me on bloglovin! Eeeee nearly at 1000! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com