OUTFIT | FREEZING MY ANKLES OFF

13 December 2016




You know when you put something on in the morning and feel all ready to conquer the day? Well, that's what I felt like the other day. I decided to wear a pair of smart trousers with my favourite pair of Adidas trainers. Paired with an oversized leather jacket and a classic striped tee. This all combined together, gives me that 'ready to conquer the world feeling'. However when I went outside for a bit, I soon started to regret what I was wearing. 

Turns out that when it's only five degrees celsius outside, it's way too cold to have your ankles exposed. As much as I loved this outfit, I was hoping to get inside as soon as possible, so I could warm my ankles again. So soon after I came home from shooting this outfit with my friend, I soon experienced some sort of frostbite with my friend so we quickly made a u-turn home to have lots of hot chocolate and to snuggle up on the sofa with a cosy blanket! 

What I'm wearing:
Forever 21 coat (similar)
COS tee
H&M trousers (similar)
Adidas Stan Smith trainers
Rebecca Minkoff bag
CĂ©line sunglasses

4 comments :

  1. leuke outfit dit! ik loop met dit weer ook vaak met blote enkels, maar krijg het daar nooit echt koud door, misschien ben ik mijn gevoel daar al verloren haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha ja ik begin ook steeds minder kou te voelen! Thanks girl! xx

      Delete
  2. This looks like a great everyday outfit. Casual yet well put together - shame about the cold ankles! xx

    www.kirstyburrage.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com