OUTFIT | A LONG DELAY

3 January 2017



Hiya! Happy New Year! I really hope your first three days of 2017 were spent relaxing and recharging from all the holiday festivities. I got the flu somewhere along the way and wasn't really feeling that good, so I haven't had time to shoot anything yet in the New Year. So this is an outfit that I wore last year (still feels weird to say last year, when it was only two weeks ago). On this particular day my friend and I had a little catch up over lunch and we shot some outfits afterwards.

Of course I went for an all black, comfortable outfit, because that's basically what I have been living in recently during the winter season. I rediscovered these All Stars that I used to have to work on, and am obsessed with wearing them recently. I have worn them way too much in the past couple of weeks, so you'll probably see lots more outfits with these Converse soon!

What I'm wearing:
H&M coat
Weekday jumper (similar)
ASOS jeans
Converse All Stars trainers
Stradivarius bag

6 comments :

  1. I love the outfit, I hope you are feeling better now and happy 2017.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com