OUTFIT | USED IT ALL

5 January 2017




This is the outfit that I originally planned on wearing on New Years Eve. Sadly enough I ended up spending the evening in bed, sleeping the flu off. So I only just now got around to showing this outfit. I am currently really having a moment with dresses and skirts. Back in the day, and I am talking back in 2013 or something, I used to wear skirts and dresses. Somewhere along the way of high school I lost that girly side and only wore skirts and dresses on special occasions.

I'm still like this now. I only really like to wear skirts and/or dresses on special occasions, but I have been really trying to wear dresses more often, especially during the summer season! But, I wanted to get myself a few dresses for Christmas last year and ended up with this beautiful dress from Missguided! I paired it with a leather jacket and some really old, ASOS boots that I got myself around two years ago!

What I'm wearing
Mango
leather jacket (similar)
MissGuided dress (similar)
ASOS boots (similar)

2 comments :

  1. te leuk met die panty! ik heb er ook een met stippen, maar nog niet aangehad. ziet er toch echt wel leuk uit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com