OUTFIT | BLOOM

13 March 2017




Happy Monday! This past weekend it finally started to feel like spring weather! It was so nice and warm and I decided to wear a dress. I normally don't wear dresses, but I feel like this winter has been such a cold one, that I really had to celebrate the spring weather. Now I did not go all out and went bare legged, because it is still too cold for that just now.

This dress is by MissGuided. I have been really loving looking at some new dresses for spring lately. I look forward to wearing dresses in spring and summer and shooting these dresses too. I feel a lot more inspired, and I can't wait to shoot lots of new content during the upcoming months!

What I'm wearing
H&M coat
MissGuided dress
Sacha boots
Stradivarius bag
Quay x Shay Mitchell sunglasses (similar)

10 comments :

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com