OUTFIT | GOLDEN HOUR

24 March 2017



Happy Friday. It has been one crazy, hectic week that has just flown by. I have had the worst headache for a couple of days now. It started on Sunday, when I usually plan my posts for the upcoming week and is still going strong today. So whenever I came home from my internship I just had some dinner and went straight to bed. Only now I feel like I have energy to finally post something again.

This outfit might not be the best example of the weather lately. This is an outfit that I completely forgot to post. I shot these photos back in either January or the beginning of February with my friend. We went to wander around Amsterdam for the afternoon and had such a chill day. It was so cold, hence the scarf, the big wooly coat and the cozy jumper. Anyway, I have quite fond memories of this day and just seeing these photos (not that I look that great in them) brings back so many happy memories

What I'm wearing:
Sissy Boy coat
Weekday jumper
ASOS jeans
Adidas Stan Smith trainers
Monki scarf
CĂ©line sunnies
Lancaster bag

2 comments :

  1. Sorry about the headache dear, you do look good in the photos and the styling looks really comfy.

    Love,
    http://lasbenditas.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com