OUTFIT | NO STRANGER

26 April 2017




If you are new to my blog (hello), you might not know that I absolutely love a good striped top, shirt, blouse. Basically anything that is resemblant to a top that has stripes is something I would wear. However, I am quite particular about my stripes. I know exactly what I like, what kind of stripe it should be and what kind of stripe looks awful on me.

Back in the days I used to absolutely love and only wear breton stripes. I used to buy absolutely everything with it, even when the stripe looked afwul on me. Bear in mind that I was only fourteen back then, so did not really know what would look good with my figure and what doesn't.

Throughout the years I discovered a few high street stores that do the perfect breton stripes for me. And over the years, I started to notice that I can actually pull off vertical striped items too. So in the past few years I have raided all the best high street stores such as & Other Stories, ZARA, Weekday and COS and basically bought something striped at these places at least three times a year.

This shirt is no exception and is one of the newest additions to my wardrobe. I am a sucker for details and loved the details on the back of this shirt. It makes a striped shirt look that tiny bit more interesting. This shirt has the cutest little bow on the back, and I can just imagine myself also wearing this shirt when the weather is a bit warmer, with white jeans or maybe even a denim skirt! So cute.

What I'm wearing
ZARA coat
ZARA shirt (similar)
ASOS jeans
Converse All Star trainers
Stradivarius bag (similar)
Céline Baby Audrey sunglasses


6 comments :

  1. Hele leuke outfit, iets wat ik ook zo kan dragen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog! ♥️ And I really love the outfit. Basically anything stripy is the winner for me, lol.
    Laura - http://brightbreezyblog.blogspot.lt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura, haha yes same!! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I'm really loving that shirt and how you have styled it.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com