OUTFIT | TIE SLEEVED JUMPERS

10 April 2017




Happy Monday! Here's an outfit that I wore last weekend. I am really having a moment with tie sleeves lately. This is one of those trends that I am so into. Over the past few weeks I am pretty sure that I have bought at least three items that have some sort of a knot or tie detail. This particular jumper is one of my newest favourites from New Look. Even though this outfit is one of those simple ones again, I feel like the detail on these sleeves make it that bit more interesting.

What I'm wearing
New Look jumper
H&M trousers (similar)
Sacha shoes 
Rebecca Minkoff bag (similar)

6 comments :

  1. This jumper looks so much more expensive than New Look! Love it!

    Martha
    MarthaDahhling

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the sleeve detail on this jumper! <3

    http://milenawears.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! The shoes are a great complement :)


    http://www.desiringsme.com/camden-town-london/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com